5.3.09

comfort

i've been sick this past week with some sinus stuff...not very convenient for me, but part of life : ) thankfully, i have a wonderful husband who takes care of me. michael has been making me tea every morning to soothe my throat, and let me tell you-he is the best tea maker. tea is good all the time...when you're sick, when you're not, when it's 85 degrees outside (like it was today), or when it's freezing. we're going to start having tea time together when school gets out. it reminds us of russia, and that is comforting.


photo via here

1 comment:

kitchendoor said...

I love to sit with a cup of tea before I go to bed at night--it's such a nice way to wind down. A girlfriend of mine made us jars of strawberry-pomegranate tea for Christmas--so amazing!

Hope you're feeling better by now.