24.4.09

the gang






just wanted to introduce you to some of my favorite people : )
they bring so much joy to my life...but the thing is, some are far away. lauren lives back in our hometown now, keller, tx. jake lives back in his hometown of portland, oregon. and lindley, michael, and i live in the foreign land of edmond, oklahoma where school and work occupy almost all of our time. someday...we will all play together again, and never have any homework to finish first!

p.s. if you click on their names at the top the link will take you to their blogs!

1 comment:

Fox and Jacob said...

you should know that though this post saddens me a little, it also brings me so much joy. I love you erin! and mike too! and lindley, and well i think the whole world knows how i feel about lauren about now. yall make me super happy!