21.8.09

hmmm....

where to start my friends? it's been a while, and i have quite a summer to sum up for you. maybe i'll do a photo essay for some of my memories since i'm not a good "summarizer". : )

[FROM CAMP]

this is bunk "transform". 11-12 year old girls. (some girls at camp flew in on their dad's private jet...hope that gives you an idea of the demographic i was working with)

my sanity and roommate, anna. (capture the flag night)

almost all of the counselors, i mean "inspirers".

"camp move it" girls- strong in their individuality

it was an exhausting month of trying to do my best under some circumstances and philosophies i didn't necessarily agree with. however, i made some great connections in the world of the arts and made some really wonderful friends. on to russia and my little angels...

No comments: