18.1.10

if you, like me, ever wonder how you'll describe yourself to your kids someday, read this. if you are part of this subculture that the general population is unaware of, read this. lauren blessed me with "handmade nation" for my birthday and i'm about half-way through it. really fascinating and informative. hopefully, my children will read this book one day and understand why their parents are the way they are.

We are celebrating a generation of makers...We appreciate the generation of makers who came before us and from whom we draw inspiration and support. In turn, we are setting the groundwork for future generations, leading by example and showing the creative paths you can take. -Faythe Levine

thanks again, lauren!

2 comments:

Faythe Levine said...

I'm so glad you like the book! Thanks for the support!

leslie.conner said...

neat-o!