15.7.10

i hope this picture gives you a hint as to why i've been away for a while...we're having a baby! wow. quite a surprise, and such a wonderful blessing. we've been processing for the past two weeks, and had our first appointment with the doctor today. it's true...we're really having a baby. baby even has a heartbeat, and we got to hear it! he/she plans to meet the world march 3rd. keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we go on this journey! i'm really excited to be a mommy. and i know michael will be such a precious daddy.

8 comments:

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
summer said...

i just freaked out.
i'm so so SO happy for you and your husband, erin!
this is wonderful! congratulations!

Linda said...

WOW!!!! I'm so excited for you...can I give the baby shower????

leslie.conner said...

:) !!

Susan said...

So happy for all of us!

lauren said...

i'm so excited!!!!

The Kelley Family said...

AHHHHH! I'm so excited for you two! You guys are going to make wonderful parents!!! :o) My heart is overflowing with joy for the two of you!!

Katie Shaw said...

eeeeekkk!!! I'm so ecstatic I can't even stand it!