17.7.10

so it's really hard not knowing the sex of the baby, and also restraining myself from buying every cute baby thing i see. but today we couldn't resist. i actually made it out to a few places with michael today, without getting sick, and we came across this mustache bib at one of our local/handmade stores! so it's more for michael's sake, and his love of mustaches, but i think it's really funny. cute for a boy and ironic for a girl : ) baby also got their "first red sox tee" from michael's family...he's basically in heaven.

4 comments:

leslie.conner said...

where did you get it? cute!

Rebecca T said...

the surprise of not know what you're having is SOOOO amazing!!!! best surprise ever! (and i HATE surprises!)

katelynswansonphotography said...

erin king i am so happy for you! that is such a cute bib. your baby will be stylin' for sure. love you lady, hope i get to see you guys soon!

Ellie said...

Erin King!! I am so so so beyond excited for you, darling friend. You are going to looooove being a mom :). It's such a hard, but truly rewarding experience. I really am so thrilled :). I'm sure you have tons of people to talk to, but if you ever have any weird questions about pregnancy etc. please don't hesitate to hit me up, i'd love to be there for you :) and I don't know what I would have done without the support of women around me. love!! and congratulations again!