01. this guy's beard is gone, and it's throwin' me for a loop. (he has an interview for a beard-free job tomorrow. keep him in your prayers!)
02. we went to the green bambino again for a sidewalk sale and to gather more research on cloth diapers. we met a woman who has seven kids and is an expert. she was very helpful, and i got a moby wrap for baby!
03. i enjoyed a nice walk in the park saturday morning. bring on fall!
04. got michael a rad shirt for 75 cents at st. mary's rummage sale, and then my prenatal workout videos at the library + this book.
05. we led preschool worship this morning. i love those funny kids : )
this week i'm reminding myself of something our pastor says..."what is impossible for a god with genesis 1 on his resume?"
p.s. we're visiting michael's parents in NH for a week in october! we're so excited to go during fall.