12.9.10

update from the weekend

01. this guy's beard is gone, and it's throwin' me for a loop. (he has an interview for a beard-free job tomorrow. keep him in your prayers!)
02. we went to the green bambino again for a sidewalk sale and to gather more research on cloth diapers. we met a woman who has seven kids and is an expert. she was very helpful, and i got a moby wrap for baby!

03. i enjoyed a nice walk in the park saturday morning. bring on fall!
04. got michael a rad shirt for 75 cents at st. mary's rummage sale, and then my prenatal workout videos at the library + this book.
05. we led preschool worship this morning. i love those funny kids : )

this week i'm reminding myself of something our pastor says..."what is impossible for a god with genesis 1 on his resume?"

p.s. we're visiting michael's parents in NH for a week in october! we're so excited to go during fall.

4 comments:

Beehart said...

I'm not sure if you've heard of these or not, but I've heard bumGenius cloth diapers are great. Here's a website that has reviews and such

http://www.cottonbabies.com/product_info.php?cPath=98&products_id=1828

erin elizabeth king said...

yes, we've heard great things about them! thanks for the link : )

leslie.conner said...

WOW - I saw your pic on facebook of Michael beardless… looks like a different person, lol! Good luck on his interview :) I like your baby wrap! And, can't wait to see you tomorrow (and actually get to chat… I hate working on opposite ends of the hall and having to say 'hello' as I'm trying to wrangle my kids, lol)

lauren said...

erin, i'm so happy for you i could cry.