26.9.10

weekend bliss


oh, this weather! i'm absolutely loving it. i think i was even a little chilly walking out of the house to go to church this morning. i even wore a light sweater. i may be in heaven.

we have pizza night about once a week. i know i've shared this recipe, but it's always good. last night we added mozzarella, bacon, sauteed onions, artichoke hearts, grape tomatoes, and spinach. it's a new favorite.

can hardly wait til' tuesday! hopefully baby cooperates : )

we embarked on a house-organizing adventure this weekend. we'll eventually move into our guest room and our room will become the nursery. until then, we've got a lot of consolidating and sorting to do!

planning to plant tulip and daffodil bulbs and mums this week. yay fall!

photo here

4 comments:

leslie.conner said...

I know... the weather is wonderful! I am so excited for Tuesday- are you still working or do you have the whole day off? If you're off then you need to call and let me know the news!!

Maryclayre said...

1. I love having chilly days too!
2. Thanks for the pizza recipe, I have been needing a new one for dough, I will definitely be making this next week!
3. Happy organizing...now's the time!

Gina said...

Yay!!! I can't wait for Tuesday either!!

summer said...

i'm trying this pizza dough tonight, erin! can't wait! thank you!!