21.2.11

pregnancy favorites

this pea in the pod shirt (i have about 10, given to me by the momma of one of my kids at school!)

cuties

katie's toms that i'm borrowing

burt's bees "mama bee belly balm"

and...my stretchy denim skinny jeans from old navy. unfortunately, i wore them too much and they saw their final day last month. and they are no longer sold on the old navy maternity page. good thing i have several pairs of trusty yoga pants to get me through to the end.

speaking of the end...in theory, it's next week! i'll be 39 weeks on thursday and i see my doctor tomorrow. i'm so ready to hold those precious little baby buns in my arms. could be any day now!

6 comments:

leslie.conner said...

I just squealed with excitement... no, really... ask Austin!

Tracy Genheimer said...

I'm so excited to meet Amos!!!

summer said...

yaaaaaay! thinking of you, erin:)

Michelle said...

YEAH!!!! I can't wait until he's here!! Praying for you guys!!

Gina said...

I really can't believe he's almost here!!!! I seriously can't wait! The big questions of the day: are you going to tell us when you're in labor or wait until he's born to announce? And, how will this announcement be made? Facebook? Email? I need to know whether to obsessively stalk FB or my email...

lauren said...

yayyayyayyay!!!