12.4.11

my current favorite things



1. The Happiest Baby on the Block by Dr. Harvey Karp
my friend, michelle, sent me the information on this and i am beyond grateful. seriously, just watch this video. it's amazing, and we can attest that it really works! we've all been sleeping much better.
2. SwaddleMe
this goes along with the 5 S's from above. amos is freakishly strong and usually wiggles his way out of the swaddle if we use a regular blanket. these are great and keep him nice and snug!
3. Boppy
i love the boppy for nursing. after holding a 13 pound baby for most of the day, a momma's arms and back can get really sore.

i probably sound like an infomercial, but i'm just really excited about what we're learning. it feels good to be successful at calming your baby, getting more sleep, and figuring out how to do this new life!

p.s. read michelle's birth story here. it's AMAZING and outrageous!

3 comments:

The Kelley Family said...

Those are all 3 of my favorite things at this very moment as well! :D Glad the "5 Ss" worked as well for Amos as they did with Kinsley!

leslie.conner said...

Thats great to hear you're getting more sleep- much needed for both of you, I'm sure!! … Plus some good things to know for when I have a baby :)

summer said...

the 5 "S"'s!! yay. so happy to hear they're working! sleep well, my friend ... and as long as you can:)