6.3.12

one

singular sensation!
happy birthday, amos samuel!


i can't believe he's really a whole year old. i just love my precious boy. today, mae told me "happy day you became a mommy, erin!" how could i forget that's what this special day marks as well? my life forever changed on march 6th, 2011. michael and i bawled like babies as we heard
our son wailing for the first time. those were the sweetest cries. i am so grateful for this first year with him. for a happy, healthy baby who can turn anyone's day around with a snaggletoothed grin.

“A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth, a link between angels and men.” --Martin Fraquhar Tupper

thanks to jenni of the urban poser for the recipe for amos' coconut flour smash cake!
photo by mae burke photography

1 comment:

leslie.conner said...

you get the best photographers! Saturday will be fun! I can't wait until its time for me to have a kid - then I can get together with you and you can give me all of your wonderful mommy advice!!